We’ve made “eating healthy” easy by providing two options when ordering our USDA Certified Organic Angus Beef.
Order by mail. Just follow these easy steps:
Middleburg, VA 20118
• As soon as we receive your order and deposit we will contact you to provide an estimated delivery date to
the processor. Normally delivery to the processor takes 60-120 days.
• We will pick the processor based on first availability, however, if customer wants organic processing or
if customer wants to select a specific processor in the area, please let us know and we will try to
accommodate the request.
• After you receive the delivery date, please complete a Cut Sheet and send it to the processor prior to the
• Upon delivery to the processor, we will send you a final invoice which is due within 5 days of receipt.
Mount Airy Farms must receive full payment in order for you to pick up your meat from the processor.
• The processing fees are paid by customer directly to the processor at the time you pick up your meat.
Processing fees are based on weight. The estimated cost to process a half steer is approx. $165-264.
• Please call the processor directly to schedule pick up.
• Customers ordering a half or a quarter must allow additional time to be paired with other customers in
order to utilize the whole steer at time of processing.
• A quarter steer does not require a cut sheet and processor will use their discretion.
• All deposits are non-refundable.
• Delivery fee of $100 per load.
Tel: 540-687-9790 Fax: 540-687-9791 E-mail: Contact@MountAiryFarms.com
Mount Airy Farms © All rights reserved 2015-2018 | ADMIN